Full and Part Time positions available
Pay rate for CDL B with passenger endorsement $12.90 – $13.16 hourly
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Safely operates assigned vehicle to transport passengers over specified routes to local or distant points according to time schedule
- Picks up and drops off passengers to scheduled medical appointments.
- Schedule will include evenings/nights, weekends and holidays, varying shifts & routes
- Minimum of a current CDL B Driver’s Permit with air brakes & passenger endorsement
- Valid DOT physical
- Acceptable current driving record
- Physically able to load/unload and secure wheelchair customers
- Employment contingent on satisfactory results of mandatory DOT drug screening and background check
State of Maryland Employees Health & prescription coverage at the employee level
Dental, Vision, Life, and AD&D, Insurances available
Annual, Personal & Sick Leave
If you are interested in applying for this position, please notify Human Resources in writing by email at email@example.com; by fax at 410-341-8979; or by regular mail or in person to TCC, 31901 Tri-County Way, Suite 201B, Salisbury MD 21804. The Employment Application can also be found at www.lowershore.org. You must include a resume, a completed employment application form, or cover letter detailing your experience as it relates to this position.