Deadline to Apply: Tuesday, May 26, 2020
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greeting Customers
- Answering telephones
- Scanning documents into ECMS system
- Screening applicants for public assistance programs
- Assist applicants with filing online applications when the E&E System is implemented.
- Perform “Inquiry” duties in MHC system
- Experience working with the general public
- Strong focus on customer service
- Strong organizational skills, attention to details
- Clear speaking and courteous demeanor
- Clerical office skills, knowledge of google email/Docs, Excel and Word
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send an Employment Application or resume to Human Resources in writing by email at firstname.lastname@example.org; by fax at 410-341-8979; You may also apply at www.lowershore.org using the online Employment Application Form.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer