1. Installation of bus-wash equipment in the maintenance building.
2. Service contract associated with bus-wash equipment
3. Modifications to the existing building to accommodate the new bus wash equipment including
but not limited to the following activities:
• Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing systems
• Shoring and underpinning related to wash bay pits and holding tanks
• Concrete work and trench drain in wash bay
• Masonry repairs related to new doors and louvers
• Roof penetrations as required for bus wash equipment and associated MEP systems
Project Status: Awarded
We are not accepting questions or bids/proposals at this time
Lead Contacts: Bidders requiring clarification, interpretation, or correction, of the bidding documents, shall make a
written request by the Architect. Direct requests to Attn: William E.Sieg, Becker Morgan Group
Architects: fax: 410-546-5824 or e-mail, PREFERRED: email@example.com. Deadline
for any questions will be received by the Architect until 2:00 PM local time, 7 business days prior
to the bid-due date or the question cut-off date, whichever is earlier. Phone calls and verbal requests
for interpretation will not be accepted.
Dates and Timeline: Bids are due February 27, 2018 11:00 AM in room 133-O, Shore Transit Training room of the TCC MPC at 31901 Tri-County Way 21804.