Job Title: Grant Manager
Reports to: LSWA Director
Division: Lower Shore Workforce Alliance
Classification: Full-time, non-exempt
Salary: $41,600 annualized
Deadline to apply: Open until filled
The Tri-County Council for the Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland is seeking a Grant Manager for its’ workforce division. A division of Tri-County Council, the Lower Shore Workforce Alliance (LSWA) provides Title 1 Adult, Dislocated Worker, and Youth programs under the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) of 2014. LSWA serves the three lower counties of Maryland’s Eastern Shore: Somerset, Wicomico and Worcester.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Knowledgeable, understand and follow all policies, regulations, and requirements of the grant. Ensure compliance; make independent decisions based on regulations, budget, project plan and compliance.
- Actively participate in program development, design, and implementation to maximize the use of available funding. This all while meeting the needs of the community.
- Process applications for benefits and services, in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the successful initiation, planning, design, monitoring, controlling, and closure of all projects in accordance with the grant deliverables.
- Process related services according to strict policies and processes.
- Prepare and submit payment requests to the Finance Department, in a timely manner.
- Maintain organized and structured electronic records.
- Compile and submit reports as required.
- Knowledgeable and comfortable using internet and Microsoft Office
- Prior experience determining program eligibility or program compliance is preferred
- Prior grant management preferred
- Qualities: logical, team work, leadership, multi-tasker, time management and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Employment contingent on satisfactory results of mandatory background check
- State of Maryland Employees Health & prescription coverage at employee level
- Dental, Vision, Life, and AD&D Insurances available
- Annual, Personal & Sick Leave
- Participation in the Maryland State Retirement & Pension System
- Holiday pay
If you are interested in applying for this position, please notify Human Resources in writing by email at email@example.com; by fax at 410-341-8979. You must include a resume or employment application detailing your experience as it relates to this position.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer