Job Title: Youth Program Coordinator
Reports to: LSWA Director
Division: Lower Shore Workforce Alliance
Classification: Full-time, non-exempt
Salary: $33,280 annualized
Deadline to apply: Open until filled
The Tri-County Council for the Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland is seeking a Youth Program Coordinator for its’ workforce division. A division of Tri-County Council, the Lower Shore Workforce Alliance (LSWA) provides Title 1 Adult, Dislocated Worker, and Youth programs under the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) of 2014. LSWA serves the three lower counties of Maryland’s Eastern Shore: Somerset, Wicomico and Worcester.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as main point of contact for submission of application, eligibility criteria and documentation.
- Assess individual participant eligibility.
- Collect all required documentation and ensure the application packet is complete.
- Assist in acquiring required information & documentation for case management.
- Facilitate submission of documentation throughout participation.
- CASAS post-test assessments
- Monitor follow-up on quarterly case management reporting
- Review & input follow-up participant case notes and request any needed supporting documentation.
- Knowledgeable and comfortable using internet and Microsoft Office
- Prior experience determining program eligibility or program compliance is preferred
- Qualities: logical, team work, leadership, multi-tasker, time management and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Employment contingent on satisfactory results of mandatory background check
- State of Maryland Employees Health & prescription coverage
- Dental, Vision, Life, and AD&D Insurances available
- Annual, Personal & Sick Leave
- Participation in the Maryland State Retirement & Pension System
- Holiday pay
If you are interested in applying for this position, please notify Human Resources in writing by email at email@example.com; by fax at 410-341-8979 or in person at American Job Center, 31901 Tri County Way, Salisbury, MD. You must include a resume or employment application detailing your experience as it relates to this position.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer