Job Title: Front Desk Customer Services
Division: Lower Shore Workforce Alliance
Shift: Monday – Friday; 8a-1p
Salary: $14.00 hourly
Deadline to apply: Until position is filled
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet all customers entering the American Job Center. Determine the nature of their visit and direct them to the appropriate office.
- Use Easy Lobby system to check customers into the building. Print each a Visitor Badge to wear while in the building.
- Be the first point of contact for all customers interested in the WIOA program. This would be in person or by phone, answer general questions and transfer to WIOA intake.
- Answer a multi-line phone system. Transfer callers to the appropriate office or give them the correct phone number to contact.
- Keep the daily events monitors up to date
- Receive all Fed-Ex, UPS, Staples and other vendor packages delivered to the AJC. Notify the appropriate agency or person concerning the delivery.
- Throughout the day, ensure the Welcome Center is kept tidy. Ensure flyers and brochures are current.
- Monitor security cameras in relation to the AJC. Contact the Administration, or Supervisor, of any suspicious or inappropriate behavior.
- Assist with updating the calendar with room reservations.
- Set up equipment, such as laptop, projector, etc., for meetings requiring their use. Ensure the room is kept tidy after each use. Remove and properly store equipment after each meeting.
- Encourage customers to complete a customer satisfaction survey at the kiosk.
- Clear, pleasant speaking voice, excellent customer service skills
- Calm, confident demeanor and professional appearance
- Ability to handle difficult or confusing situations
- Computer aptitude helpful
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax 410-341-8979 or complete an Employment Application at www.tcclesmd.org. .
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer