Job Title: Administrative Aide
Reports to: Wicomico County DSS
Division: Child Support Enforcement Administration
Department: Intake & Financial Services
Shift: Full-time, 40 hours/week: M – F, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Salary: $11.75 hourly; partial benefits at the individual level
Deadline to apply: October 15, 2021
**Grant funded position; continuation depends upon grant refunding**
The Wicomico County Department of Social Services, in conjunction with the Tri-County Council of the Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland, is searching for an individual to fill a full-time, grant-funded position as an Administrative Aide in the Child Support Enforcement Division.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides staffing for the front desk area of the CSEA unit
- Greets customers
- Performs limited inquiries into customer cases
- Assists with clerical duties surrounding scheduling of appointments for paternity testing
- Scans documents and manages mail for caseworkers
- Other duties as assigned
- Education: Graduation from an accredited high school or possession of a high school equivalency certificate.
- Experience: Minimum of two (2) years performing secretarial work or clerical work involving typing duties.
Only qualified and eligible applicants who apply for this position will be interviewed.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please notify Human Resources in writing by email at firstname.lastname@example.org; by fax at 410-341-8979; or by regular mail to TCC, 31901 Tri-County Way, Suite 201B, Salisbury MD 21804. You may drop off an application at the One Stop Job Market, located at the same building address. You may also apply at www.tcclesmd.org using the online Employment Application Form. You must include a resume, a completed employment application form, or cover letter detailing your experience as it relates to this position.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer