Division: Maryland Workforce Association
The Tri-County Council for the Lower Eastern Shore Foundation (the “Tri-County Council”), on behalf of the Maryland Workforce Association (the “Association” or “MWA”) is seeking to procure the services of a consultant to lead the Maryland Workforce Association through the development of apprenticeship opportunities for Maryland’s youth. Specifically, the Tri-County Council and the Association are seeking the services of a training and technical assistance provider to:
- Further the development of high school Registered Apprenticeships;
- Support Maryland’s thirteen (13) Local Workforce Development Boards in standing up high school level Registered Apprenticeship programs;
- Create trainings on how Local Workforce Development Board staff can engage parents, students, and businesses on Registered Apprenticeships;
- Create collateral for the use of the thirteen (13) Local Workforce Development Boards to be used to engage stakeholders regarding Registered Apprenticeships; and,
- Assist in the drafting of a report to the CTE Committee within the Governor’s Workforce Development Board upon the completion of the technical assistance outlining best practices, potential pitfalls, and recommendations to the CTE Committee as well as recommending incentives to local employers to provide apprenticeship opportunities.
RFP advertised on 7/28/2023
Questions due by email on 8/11/2023 at 12:00 pm. All questions will be shared with all interested parties.
Answers to questions will be furnished on the Tri-County Council’s website no later than 5 pm on 8/16/2023.
Proposals are due by 8/25/2023 at 5:00 pm
Evaluation and selection on or before 9/8/2023